Credit Unions Team Up to Support Local Restaurants
Published on 09-19-2019
Tuesday, October 15th is CU Lunch Local Day. Credit unions from across the country are joining together to support locally-owned restaurants in our communities. We know the difference that’s made each time we choose to spend our money locally, and our goal is to use our collective influence to show our appreciation for them.
How you can participate:
- Set a reminder to eat lunch at a locally-owned restaurant on Tuesday, October 15th
- Invite your friends and coworkers to participate, too.
- Share our social media posts about the event, and recommend your favorite local restaurants to our followers in the comments.
- That day, post pictures of your local lunch to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and be sure to tag the following:
- The restaurant, if they have a social profile
It’s that easy!