Coastal's 2018 Annual Meeting is Just Around the Corner!
Published on 04-18-2018
Coastal members, it’s that time.
Join us on Monday, April 23rd for our Annual Meeting beginning at 7PM at Coastal’s headquarters – 1000 St. Albans in Raleigh. President and CEO, Chuck Purvis along with our senior staff and Board of Directors look forward to sharing with you some of our noteworthy achievements in 2017:
- We overhauled our website. The new COASTAL24.com offers a modern, easy-to-read look and includes several new features aimed at providing financial education and resources to help guide members through their own financial journey.
- We created a new outbound call team, which funded more than $8 million in loans while helping members save $275,000 in interest.
- In December, we introduced CardNav, a smartphone app that gives you greater control over your debit card, helping to fight against card fraud.
And those are just a few! We’ll also share with you:
- Our 2017 financial results
- Our newly revised mission, vision and values
- What We Share means, and the 7 Cooperative Principles that guide us
- How we gave back $23.5 million in value to members
- Our 2017 community impact
- Grants that our foundation made in 2017
- A recap of our Power of Sharing event
- Our plans moving forward in 2018
Our Annual Meeting is an important event for the credit union and you, our members. Member participation is what sets cooperatives like ours apart from other financial institutions.
Lumpy’s Ice Cream will be on hand for light refreshments following the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!